MLPC International is one of the top players for the production of vulcanization agents as powders or polymer-bound masterbatches used for the largest part in the rubber industry and its main outlet, the automotive industry. This market segment represents 65% of MLPC International sales.
Vulcanization agents, as powders (Ekaland & Vultac range for Rubber Applications) or polymer-bound masterbatches (Mixland & Mixland+ range) are used in various applications :
- in the automotive sector : door - window - trunk - rear door and hood gaskets but also engine mountings, anti-vibratory and soundproof parts, various hoses, driving or distribution belts, wiper blades...;
- various tires ;
- shoe soles, boots, para-medical safety and health equipment ;
- pharmaceuticals packaging such as stoppers ;
- latex, gloves, sheets ;
- floor covering ;
- sports and leisure equipments and material ;
- building and public works, industrial machinery, conveyers belt.
The remaining 35% are linked to various others industries sectors, particularly agrochemicals,
pharmaceuticals, lubricants and adhesives (Ekaland & VULTAC range Specialty Chemicals).
As a 100%-owned subsidiary of Arkema, MLPC International benefits from the group's R&D support and therefore is committed to research programs that produce ever more innovative, environmentally friendly and safe products (Nitrosamine-Free/Safe Products), to optimize its production plant performance and to develop new processes.